If you need to unregister the Solibri Solution Center (SSC) username previously registered to Solibri Model Checker (SMC), for example to register SMC to a different user on the machine, you can do so in the settings of SMC:
- In Solibri Model Checker, select File > Settings > General
- In the dialog, unmark the Remember Me checkbox and click OK.
When you close and reopen the SMC, you’ll now be presented the Welcome to Solibri Model Checker dialog to enter your SSC user information:
NOTE: You are unable to turn off the Remember Me option if you have borrowed a license, installed a workstation license, or are running the software in viewer mode.
If SMC is having a licensing issue, and you are unable unmark the Remember Me option, you can manually reset the licensing information on the machine by deleting the three folders in the .solibri application data folder, which can be found in one of the locations below depending on your operating system:
Windows 7 or Later:
NOTE: On Mac, the .solibri folder is a hidden folder. Therefore, you’ll need to show hidden files in order for it to be listed under your username folder in Finder:
- Open a terminal (Go > Utilities > Terminal app)
- Copy and paste the following two lines below, pressing return at the end of both lines:
defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
Steps to delete your .solibri folder:
- Ensure that Solibri Model Checker is closed on the machine.
- Open a file manager application such as Windows Explorer (Win+E) or Finder.
- Go to the .solibri folder, which can be found in one of the locations listed above.
- Delete all three folders (configs, licenses, usercerts) contained in the .solibri folder.
The next time you open Solibri Model Checker v9, the Welcome to Solibri Model Checker dialog should prompt you for your Solibri username and password.
NOTE: If you don’t wish to register Solibri Model Checker on a machine to a specific user when you open the application, you can unmark the Remember Me checkbox in the Welcome dialog. However, the Welcome dialog will reappear whenever you open SMC, and you’ll have to re-enter a username and password until you mark the checkbox.