If you try registering Solibri Model Checker (SMC) v9.7, and find the following error, it is due to only having a version 9.6 license assigned but not the required 9.7 license:
To resolve the issue:
- Log into https://solution.solibri.com as an admin user.
- Select the License Assignment tab.
- Leave the Product radio button marked, and select Solibri Model Checker.
- In the version list, select 9.7 and click Refresh.
- Mark the checkbox for the users that will be running version 9.7 of SMC.
- Click Assign.
Those users should then be able to run version 9.7 of SMC.
The info column lists the versions of SMC licenses that are assigned to a user. Below, you see that the user email@example.com is only assigned version 9.6, which explains why this user receives the error message. Also, note some users have both 9.6 and 9.5 licenses assigned and some users have only a 9.6 license assigned. Since version 9.7 is the latest version, users having only a 9.7 license are still able to run version 9.6, 9.5 and 9.1 of SMC regardless of not having those license versions assigned.
You can also quickly upgrade the versions of assigned licenses by clicking the Upgrade button. Upon clicking this button a dialog opens as seen below:
After upgrading all 9.6 licenses to version 9.7, all users that had version 9.6 or both 9.6, 9.5 assigned are now assigned version 9.7 licenses: